Thursday, November 17, 2011

Pecha Kucha Take 2

Okay, I was wrong. In my previous discussions about the Pecha Kuchas, I had indicated that I thought they would be too long. Actually, it wasn't long enough. I really tried to limit what I said about each book and I tried to talk as fast as I could while still being understood - and I still ended up about 10 seconds too long on each slide. I am continuing to tweak it but I'm not sure I'll be able to get it down to 20 seconds per image. I know that's hard for a lot of you to believe, since I am always at a loss for words!!! Overall it was a lot more fun than I thought it would be. This would definitely be a interesting project for students to force them to be as succinct as possible. I think they would enjoy it.

1 comment:

  1. I also had a very difficult time limiting my narrative to twenty seconds. There were a few where I felt I could have went on for well past it. Really made me think about what was really important to include and what I had to omit.

    ReplyDelete